The origin is a data analysis and scientific graphing software. It was developed by Origin Lab Corporation. The Origin software is available only for the Windows operating system. The Origin supports different types of graph plots such as 2D and 3D. The Origin analyses the data through statistics, signal processing, curve fitting and peak analysis. The Origin is the software which is mostly used by the Engineers. The Origin’s curve fitting is based on the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm method. The data files can be imported to various formats such as ASCII text, Excel etc. and the graph files can be converted into jpeg, gif etc. The Origin’s worksheet is of column which consists of names,units and other labels. The graph templates can also be modified and can be given a better look. The Origin is available in English, German and Japanese languages. The Origin is available in two editions namely Origin and OriginPro. The OriginPro is the paid version of the software which enables all the features. The Origin is used by more than 5 lakh users and over 6000 companies and universities.
Features of Origin v10.5.18.704
1. The Origin has over 100 plus in-built graph templates for an attractive look.
2. The batch plotting can be performed across columns and sheets in the Origin software.
3. The 3D graphs can be plotted for the engineering applications.
4. The curve fitting and peak analysis can be done with the help of the Origin software.
5. The image can be exported to 12 plus vector and raster formats.
6. The Origin has many statistic capabilities and statistical graphs can be plotted.
How to download Origin v10.5.18.704?
The Origin software can be downloaded from the following link